Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The headphones that smelled like B.O.

Yes..it's true. I decided it was time to get a new pair of headphones because my ones that came with my ipod were getting kinda old and gross. So me and my roommate went to wal-mart and picked out some super cute lime green ones. I was way excited and couldn't wait to get them home. I ripped them out of the package as soon as we were home and plugged them in. Suddenly, something started to smell. Now..i'll have you know that no one had done the dishes in a few days so our kitched pretty much smelled rancid anyways because I went on strike as the maid (yeah, thanks Ann! You're great..NOT! I am currently eating pudding with a FORK!) I asked maddie if I smelled bad and she didnt think so. So i took off the headphones and the smell was gone. So I took a big whiff of the headphones and sure enough...they were the culprit! The headphones smelled SUPER bad like B.O. I double checked with other people to make sure it wasn't just me. Nope, it was everyone. The headphones stunk to high heaven. So i took them back to walmart and told the lady at customer service that the headphones smelled like B.O. and she pretty much looked at me like i was crazy but I did get my money back..thank goodness!

3 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Lol, oh Gwenie! That is too darn funny! Sorry about your headphones :)

Samantha Kennicott said...

Gwen you have the best adventures. I am so glad you told the Wal-Mart lady the real reason you were returning the headphones. And I feel ya on the roommates who won't clean dilemma. My Provo roommates were much the same.

vince said...

man, that is hilarious! Also, you should start pranking your roommates -- I have lots of good ideas if you are interested. Let me know. Seriously.