Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another big 10...

Now for 10 more things I am thankful for:
1. The fact that I am not married to a bum face boy...yet
2. The cute kids in the class i went to visit today
3. My electric blanket...it gets cold here in Logan
4. Thanksgiving dreams..I wasn't sure how to word this until Sammi posted about it. But every night this week, mashed potatoes have filled my dreams!
5. A cute dad who drove all the way up to Logan to get my cell phone to me..Love you, big guy!
6. Only having 5 more weeks at my job, woooot!!
7. The fact that every time i go home (even though it's usually only been about 2 weeks or so) My family acts like they haven't seen me in forever and is always so excited!
8. Neil Diamond...When no one else would come, Shilo you always came!!
9. Chocolate covered pretzels
10. My institute class..I feel the spirit every time I go to that class!

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

I can't wait to see the pics of that little event. I am glad it cheered you up, although I am still trying to figure out why your roommate owns such a thing. And I laughed way hard about the Neil Diamond thing, too. ;)