Friday, November 30, 2007

It's always fun when Gwen Comes Home!

I pretty much have the cutest family in the whole world! When i went to come home this weekend, my mom jumped on the piano and Samantha and Vince sang "I'ts always fun when Gwen Comes" (also known as "It's always fun when Grandpa Comes"). But they didnt stop there. My mom then played the song in a minor key and they sang "It's always sad when Gwen goes home". It was SOOO funny! You can go see it on Mary's blog at www.maryeclev.blogspot.com. Very cute! Thanksgiving was so great! I love spending time with the family...even if they all can kick my trash at guitar hero. I can't wait for the next two weeks to be over so i'll be done with this semester and with work and I can go home for two whole weeks!!! :)

1 comment:

Samantha Kennicott said...

I can't wait for you to come home for two whole weeks! YAY! And we are pretty much the cutest family ever. :)