Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The blog about nothing!

Well it's been about a week..and I haven't blogged. So i decided that you all needed some new reading material. The only problem is..nothing exciting has happened to me. So i guess that i'll just ramble and hope you guys dont get too bored. So the other day, me and my roomie went to Wal-Mart in the hopes of trying to find a present for my Sister-in-law cuz it was her birthday (P.S. I think that I found something that she is really gonna love!). We went over to the candy isle to pick up a little something for ourselves and what was staring me right in the face? CANDY CORN PUMPKINS! I love those little guys! And lets face it..it is really only acceptable to eat candy corn of any time during the month of october. So I promptly bought a huge tub and every time I walk past it I pop one or two in the chomper. Delicious! Next, I bought a very cute new umbrella that's lime green. However, since I bought it, it has only rained when I dont have it with me! So i decided that I would start taking it with me wherever I go so that i would get a chance to use it. Since i started carrying it with me, it hasn't rained at all! It's like the fates are against me! So yesterday, i took it out of my bag and opened it to marvel in the cuteness of it once again and forgot to put it back in my bag. So today, what does it do? It rains!! The fates are against me and my umbrella! Oh well...Last but not least (this is actually the most exciting news) I have my interview on friday morning to decide if i get into the elementary education program. YAY! I hope that it goes well. I am really nervous and it's a group interview on top of that. Wish me luck! Well i think that I have sufficently bored you all. And now I have to go to work...which is another thing...but i'll blog about that crappiness later! Thanks for reading...and goodnight!

2 comments:

Samantha Kennicott said...

I loved your blog, however I hate candy corn pumpkins and all other varieties of candy corn. I still love you, though. :) Good luck at the interview!!!

mary plus vince said...

Yeah, I am with Sam. I really don't like candy corn too much. But ... I do like presents! I am excited to see what you got me, I know I will love it :D