Monday, October 15, 2007

I got in!

Well I did it! I made my program! I start this spring. So that will be really exciting. In other news, I have a lot of big plans in mind. First of all, I have pretty much decided that I am going to China next fall. I will be going to teach children english there. It sounds so amazing. You get to live in the dorms with the little kids and teach them by just playing with them. I think it sounds like a good opportunity. So I'm gonna take a chance and go for it. Thing could always change between now and then, but that is the plan as of right now. Secondly, I am thinking of doing one of two things this next summer. I am going to audution for the Young Single Performing Missionaries opportunity in Nauvoo for next summer. It's hard to get in, so if i'm not able to get in, then I would also like to try to do one of the disney internships during the summer. I have a lot of big plans in the make. So we'll see how it goes. In funny news, I have a group project that is due tomorrow. We have to do a presentation and my group is pretty much crazy!! (which is no good since we get a group grade). There are three of us...me, another girl, and a guy. We got together to plan it the other night and i about lost my mind. The guy wants to pretty much just freak out in the backgroup and pretend like he has teretts during our whole presentation (you'd think he was joking when he said that, but no he was serious!). Guess all i can do is make sure my part is normal and hope my teacher takes pity on me. Dont think anything else is new. I am hoping to come home this weekend for fall break but I haven't decided for sure yet. Guess we will just see what happens.

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Come home Gwen! We miss you! :D

Samantha Kennicott said...

I also vote for you to come home this weekend. And a big fat HOORAY for you getting in your program. As for the China thing, I am a little scared about it. They eat dogs there and Huns hide in giant dragons. j/k It sounds cool. :)